With the support of State Enterprise “Ukrinmash”
The system is used for detecting, tracking and recording the enemy radio broadcasts. Software and equipment allow to disclose certain types of encrypted transmissions (e.g., transmissions from radio stations equipped with inverse language masking).
The scope of the mobile system:
- electronic detection
- identification of the target coordinates such as the command posts, radio stations and communication repeater units located directly in enemy combat systems, electronic warfare stations, points of artillery fire adjustment and guidance of aircraft, UAV control posts, etc.
- further transfer of target coordinates to destroy them with firing weapons
- direction finding of radio sabotage-reconnaissance groups in the rear
- compliance control of the radio masking regime by the forces
The system allows to identify and monitor the digital and analog radio stations of the enemy in a given area at distances up to 25 km in the range of 30 – 3000 MHz; to perform location finding of radio stations in the range of 130 – 800 MHz.
The radio direction finding stations of the system allow to determine the working station location direction with 3-5 degree accuracy.
The software part of the complex allows to perform the real-time geographic location of detected radio stations and create a map of radio networks of the enemy. Information about each detected station is logged into a database that allows to track individual stations, to create hierarchical schemes of the enemy networks, and thus, to identify the enemy command posts, to reveal the structure of enemy military groups.
The high mobility of the system allows to perform direct support of troops, to work in close contact with headquarters, to work in artillery dispositions, to provide various military and counter-terrorist operations.
The system architecture allows to scale intelligence hardware modules in accordance with the objectives and necessary coverage.
The architecture flexibility allows to use spectrum analyzers and to scan different manufacturer receivers depending on the complex configuration.
The main advantages of the system compared to the regular army complexes of the radio electronic surveillance is a wider range, modern element base, much less the system dimensions, low power consumption and high degree of automation.
What has been done
- The prototype model of the system was produced
- Tests in the ATO area during 2015-2016 were held
The next stages of the project
- Finalization of the prototype model
- Developing of technological documentation
- Prototype model production
- Prototype tests
- Launch of serial production