The scanner is designed to detect fingerprints of weapons, ammunition, explosives, explosive substances in public places or high-risk facilities to ensure security against terrorist threats.
Key functional benefits
- small size and possibility to mask behind different materials (plywood, gypsum etc.)
- absolutely harmless for examined people and surrounding personnel, no limitations for application
- simultaneous high speed detection in real time of all forbidden objects range (metal, plastic, ceramics, drugs, liquids, explosives, powders etc.)
- possibility to detect objects inside the body (additional option)
- not emitting any type of noise (sound, radio, thermal etc.) and is noise protected itself
- possibility to measure spectral descriptions of forbidden objects (simplifies identification and classification of detected objects from the database)
- the price is much lower than the best world analogues have
Detection of dangerous subjects on human body is done by multiple channel radiometric scanner.
The Scanner consists of: antenna, receiving unit of 3 mm radiometric bandwidth, processing unit (integrated computing machine), display device (monitor).
The scanner operates in the frequency range of 80 ... 100 GHz. It is able to scan 1 х 2 m space with 3 х 3 mm resolution at a distance of 5 m. The scanner dimensions are 75 cm x 25 cm x 60 cm, the weight is 18 kg. Operating temperature range from +5°C to 35°C.
- Construction documentation was developed
- Parts of the prototype model were produced
- System modification in accordance with the Customer’s requirements
- Prototype tests
- Registration of patents
- Launch of serial production