According to the experts’ evaluation every shot from small-arms weapon during military exercises costs taxpayers around 1 $ (in Ukraine). In case of implementation of this project, the cost of one shot is equal to zero while conducting tactical training exercises.
Estimated expenses for training of one battalion (in Ukraine) are $ 840 thousand.
Pays off after two tactical training exercises for one battalion consisting of 778 personnel members.
Advantages of system usage
- Ease of system installation onto regular arms and armored equipment
- Possibility to use in any terrain
- Imitation of simulated arms characteristics including ballistics
- Possibility to use the imitators both separately and as the part of integrated training system ensuring interaction of different subunits
- Possibility to control the warfare simulation in real time in 3D mode
- Carrying out and receipt of advanced statistics analysis
- Sensors determine not only the hits, but also extent of the hit (killed, seriously wounded, lightly wounded, able to continue the combat mission etc.)
- Hit detector is included in outfit of serviceman what allows serviceman to recognize himself as wounded and to know the extent of the wound
- Special display is included in outfit of serviceman that allows serviceman to get the necessary information from instructor regarding made mistakes that resulted in wounding or loss of serviceman’s life
- Development of technical requirements to modules, headsets and software
- Prototypes production
- Testing prototypes, developing requirements regarding their optimization
- Final system production
- Final realization, testing