The website ukrinnovate.com (hereinafter referred to as Website) does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in data terminal equipment of the Website User and are meant for the use of the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain name of the website domain from which they come, time of their storage on data terminal equipment and unique number.
Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- adjusting content of the Website's pages to the preferences of the User and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files enable recognizing equipment of the Website User and displaying accordingly a website, adapted to its individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improvement in their structure and content;
- maintaining session of the Website User (after logging in) thanks to which the User must not re-enter login and password on each subpage.
On the Website, two major types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's data terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or closing software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's data terminal equipment for the time specified in parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
On the Website the following types of cookies are used:
- "necessary" cookies, allowing use of services available in the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect transgressions with regard to authentication on the Website;
- "efficiency" cookies, permitting collection of information on the method of using the Website's pages;
- "functional" cookies, permitting "saving " of settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region, from which the User comes, size of font, appearance of the website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, permitting provision to the Users of advertising content more adjusted to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (browser) accepts storage of cookies in the User's data terminal equipment. The Website Users can change the settings concerning cookies at any time. The settings may be changed in particular in a way blocking automatic service of cookies in settings of the browser, and will inform on every publication in the device of the Website User. Detailed information on possibilities and methods of service of cookies is available in software (browser) settings.
Cookies published in the data terminal equipment of the Website User can be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information on cookies is available in the browser menu.